- How to just start
- How to find time to exercise
- The habit of doing
- 2 Lessons in life from Moneyball.
- Cold showers
- Defining success on your terms
- Creating meaning out of routine
- Recommended Reading: The Little Book of Talent by Daniel Coyle
Use Your Mind
- Creating the writing habit
- Has the mobile phone adversely impacted social interaction?
- The invisible cage of the working week
- Being open to change
- Why aren’t I an artisan?
- How deep does the rabbit hole go?
- A question for living life….
- Noticing our surroundings
- Tethering the phone
- The end goal of focus
- A cautionary tale of ‘busywork’
- The 80/20 principle and a stubborn mindset
- Enough is best
- Minimalism is Occam’s Razor applied to stuff
- Health and free time are the new rich
- Disconnecting from hyper-connection
- 10 Tips to begin decluttering
Lift Heavy Things
Move Frequently at a Slow Pace